Top Ten Ways To Show You Love Someone
1. Tell them for crying out loud. Don't assume that just because you're already a couple that you don't need to say it often. It feels good to hear those three little words at random times and make you feel all warm inside.
2. Make his/her favorite dinner and dessert. But spice it up, take dessert to the next level and don't be afraid to make a mess. Who needs a spoon for dessert anyways when the tongue is such a delightful way to lap up some sweetness? ;)
3. Go for a walk together. Yes, everyone is busy and time can get away from us, but wouldn't you rather enjoy the fresh air and take a stroll through the park? Yes! Yes you would!
4. When you're partner has a rough day, take the time to pamper a little. Something as simple as putting a comfy change of clothes and a towel in the bathroom for them and starting the hot water can do a lot to ease stress. It's a loving gesture and a comfort to be spoiled sometimes.
5. Once that relaxing shower is over, how about a massage? I don't know about all of you but I carry my stress in my neck and shoulders. A ten to thirty minute rubdown works miracles.
6. It's movie night, you're partner is in the mood for a flick not suited to your taste...give in, indulge your sweetheart with something they want to watch and you never know, you might actually like it.
7. Write a sweet note or love poem however cute or quirky it may be, a little creativity goes a long way.
8. Take the time to tell your love how proud you are of their hard work. Recognizing a goal or achievement feels good.
9. Make you're loved one home made candy or chocolate dipped strawberries and enjoy a sweet treat together.
10. Send a text message or call just to let them know you care and are thinking about them. A sweet "I love you and hope you're having a good day" really feels good and will put a smile on your love's face.