Monday, April 23, 2012

Music Monday

Oh Monday...why must you end my weekend fun? Good thing I start my week off right with some music that inspires me to write. Here's a few examples of music that makes Monday a little less painful, and a lot more inspiring. ;)

1. Jessie J ~ Laserlight
2. Drake feat. Rhianna ~ Take Care
3. Graffiti6 ~ Free
4. Katy Perry ~ The One That Got Away
5. Alicia Keys ~ Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart
6. Alicia Keys ~ Doesn't Mean Anything
7. Alicia Keys ~ Why Do I Feel So Sad
8. The Wanted ~ Chasing The Sun
9. Rita Ora ~ How We Do
10. Rita Ora feat. Tinie Tempah ~ R.I.P.

Ian Somerhalder makes Monday better too. :)

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh, coffee and Ian....Monday's can be a good good thing! LOL

    Love the new look of your blog! But I sooooo loved the old look too : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yes they can... ;)
      Thank you lovely!

      Delete
  2. Great music choices...I notice you added the song I sent you yesterday. ;) Glad you loved it, I knew you would. Your blog looks awesome btw, loving the new look. Very sexy and very you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks handsome! ;)
      I do love her music. Thanks again for sharing babe!

      Delete
  3. I'm in love with Jessie J's new song Laserlight. I'm addicted to it lol. Love the list you have, especially the Alicia Keys songs. Your blog looks beautiful Dee! <3

    ReplyDelete