Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Parasouls Blog Tour Kick Off with Michele Richard


I want to welcome everyone to the kick off of Parasouls Devine Intervention Tour with Michele Richards! I'm thrilled she's here for her first day of her blog tour. 


If you'd like to read the first post that Michele did for my blog you can go HERE...


Thank you so much for letting me pop by to discuss my new book! Parasouls ~ Divine Intervention releases today! I am very excited this one. It’s my first science fiction/fantasy/paranormal romance.


The setting for half the story takes place below the city streets of New York City. There the free parasouls or resistance fighters have created a world all their own. The long forgotten subways, abandoned and collapsed sub-basements, and empty space are now theirs to live free and hide from the humans who they co-exist with.
Some parasouls can walk among the city dwellers above; however, some cannot. Their abilities make it impossible to for some. The fact they age at a snail’s pace is also hard to hide. A human may notice when their neighbor doesn’t appear old after knowing them for fifty years.

For those unfortunate parasouls who have been discovered, it means imprisonment. P.A.C.T or the Parasoul Acquisition Control Taskforce hunts for their kind. Their lives are not as easy as it is for those who live below. Trapped behind bars and forced to the governments will, the headhunters do what they must to survive.

In book one; we learn what happens when two souls from opposite sides have their souls divinely linked. With one strike of lightning their worlds collide. Can they learn to love the one they hate?
I’m going to include the bios of the Shane and Angelique.  I hope you’ll check it out on Amazon

Parasouls Bios:

Shane Bradley - Lead headhunter for P.A.C.T
Age: Seventy-five, but appears to be thirty.
Ability: Producing red and orange flames sparked from his palms.
Description: Red-brown hair, dark chocolate brown eyes.
Born: December, 1935 in Perryville, Maryland.
His parents brought him to the facility on January 6, 1950. He was fifteen and had shifted a month before.

Angelique Collette - Head collector for the resistance.
Age: fifty-four, but appears to be in her early twenties.
Description: Raven-black hair with violet irises.
Ability: Blue electric flames that dance from her fingertips.
Born: August, 1966 in New York City.
She was rescued by Damien A.K.A Master from a foster home on her sixteenth birthday just hours before she shifted. She’s never known who her parents were.
Thanks again for letting me visit today! You can find me at:

For links to buying my books here they are:

10 comments:

  1. Wishing you a successful and fun blog tour Michele! Thank you for joining me on my blog today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, DeAnna!!! It's always a pleasure!

      Delete
  2. I FLUV Shane -- Of course, I might be biased on that, since he's based on my son. I had the pleasure of pre-reading this book and it is FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laura. Shane is wonderful! I am so glad you enjoyed being one of the few who read it before release!

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to a good read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  4. Just stopping in to say hi and I agree with Laura, this book is amazing. Thanks for hosting Michele, DeAnna :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to reading it. :)
      No thanks needed, I've loved having her! Have a great day doll!

      Delete
  5. Hey Dee, just checking out your blog :)
    http://lucyannesmithbooksbooksbooks.blogspot.co.uk/?zx=fd2248aae8986703

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy! Thanks for stopping by. I'll check your blog out too! :)

      Delete